Friday, July 20, 2012

Aurora Movie Massacre – Suspect first named as Iranian, News Site Scrubbed, and Suspect Now 24 Year Old White Male.

As news of the senseless shootings at a movie premier in Aurora Colorado came over the airways at approximately 4:00 am eastern, reports began to surface regarding one, possibly two suspects in the shooting. The first indication that a suspect had been caught came from News9 in Denver, (Video from You Tube)




[source]http://www.9news.com/news/article/278707/71/Shooting-at-Aurora-movie-the¬ater

AURORA - There is one suspect in custody after 14 people were shot and killed at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center.

There were at least 50 people injured to Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates.

Oates says 10 died at the theater and four died at the area hospital.

Nicole Williams, with Swedish Medical Center, says the hospital was allerted to a mass casualty incident at 1:15 a.m. Friday.

Williams says the hospital was told to prepare for at least 20 patients.

According to witnesses, the shooter kicked in the emergency exit door in theater 9, threw some sort of disorienting smoke bombs and started shooting.

The captured shooter has been identified as Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant. The identity of the other shooter is still unknown, Oates states.

(KUSA-TV © 2012 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)


(See Screenshot below)


Screenshot from above video News9

Approximately an hour later, the site was “edited” and there was no further mention of a name, only “suspect” –

That changed with the Associated Press Reporting that the suspect was now a 24 year old white male.

There are a slew of contradictions that can only come into play in a horrific scene such as what occurred in Aurora, however, one finds it somewhat a cautionary tale, as news breaks, and fingers are pointed, and suspects named – those in the media might, instead of completely eradicating the initial post naming the Iranian national as the suspect, and instead, edit it to indicate that this information was a) incorrect, and b) make an apology to said suspect for putting that information out on the web.

The fact that today, screen shots can be taken in a matter of seconds, to prove or disprove media complicity by some who may be seen as “conspiracy theorists”, it would behoove news organizations to edit and correct rather than replace entire posts – thus putting to bed any suspicion that may follow.

As it is, it would be, from a conspiracy theorists point of view, more politically correct to have a white male perpetrator, than an Iranian immigrant perpetrator.
It is not uncommon tactic for those who wish to make a statement through terror, do so by killing innocent women and children.

Again, if it were an error, strike the error, call it an error –

The gunman now named, is most likely a repeat of the disturbed individual who attacked former Congresswoman Gabby Gifford’s, in Arizona, no discernable ties to any particular organization right or left.

The media has already jumped into speculation mode: specifically with the announcement of a 24 year old white male suspect – Apparently no major media linked the original story by news 9 naming a completely different suspect. That could be linked to prudence, or waiting, or the fact that there actually are two suspects, one not politically correct. (Conspiracy).

No comments:

Amazon Picks

Massachusetts Conservative Feminist - Degrees of Moderation and Sanity Headline Animator

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Contact Me:

Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message